Sunday, June 5, 2011

Plan: 06/06-12/06

Yes i'm double posting. What can I say? Blogging whore alert!!

Monday: 3 miles running and all the exercises, before work at 10 haha ... then x-factor auditions straight from work!

Tuesday: Let's go crazy and have an actual big run! All those exercises and maybe even a gym session - off work so need to make the most of it haha! And there's a running group at Kelvingrove at 7pm (still haven't been to one ..)

Wednesday: Off work again. So big gym session. 40 minutes on hill intervals on treadmill, 15k on the bike, 2k on the rower, 100 calories on the elliptical (i'm going on calories because they all show different distances at my gym ..:S) Then some weights. Omnomnom weights.

Thursday: 3 miles and the exercises before work at 9.45 (ouch!),  debating on gym after work or not. I finish at 6, and it's my friends birthday so we're going out at 9. When i'm out, NO CIDER. Not a lot to drink, just a couple of healthier drinks (like spirits and fuit juices or something :S)

Friday: Covering Tony's shift at work, so up early for another run before work? I think so! And the exercises then I think that's me. Specially if hungover. However if not maybe a post work gym session? I'll see how I feel.

Saturday: Workiiinnngggg. Run and exercises after work.

Sunday: Rest or a little run after work.Oh and exercises obvs :)

If you can't tell the aim of this week is quantity. Even if I don't feel like it, a little run every day, and the exercises should get rid of calories and hopefully some flab ... Oh and EAT HEALTHY. Yum.

Think i'm gonna post nice beach pictures lots to keep me motivated ... So this week just keep thinking if I make it through this week I may find this in Spain ...




There is nothing I wouldn't do for this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment