Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blogger was broked, so here's my week

You've all missed me right??!! ...... haha! I couldn't even log into the site it was bizarre!

I got new running shoes on Monday!!! I actually did it! They were £85, and I was not ready for how hard it was to buy them! I went to Run for it, because i've never had any running related problems, and I want to keep it that way - shoes that are right for me I feel are a necessity. So the sales guy made me take my shoes and socks off, looked at my old running shoes, told me off for leaving it so long before buying new ones (woopsies), got me some to try on and then finally ...... MADE ME GO ON THE TREADMILL!! Now I like treadmills, but I wasn't expecting it. The guy behind the till was fairly attractive. And there's me in denims, a wobbly tummy and no sports bra. Now i've not got the greatest rack, but anyone would jiggle if they weren't wearing a sports bra! I was horrified :/ But I love the new shoes, just need to get a couple of little outside runs in to break them in properly! Exciting times!

Then Tuesday I worked all day. Went straight to a restaurant, then to the union to drink, then to see the b-e-a-utiful sound of guns!! Seriously listen to this song . It rocks. I then returned to the union, and continued to get very very drunk. It was a monster of a night. It left us doing Jaeger bombs, shouting "to the poo cupboard with yee!!!" And my our Aberdonian friend being repeatedly called the wrong name by a boy to leave with him .... Hero!

Orange Wednesday. Was not Orange. It was hungover and painful. I made it to the gym though and did the entire work out I had in the plan. Except I CANNOT DO FARTLEK! Maybe the workout I did was too hard for me? But I find it very hard to find a pace and stick at it, changing the speed you run out every couple of minutes just messed me up. My thought process: I'm running slow. Laa dee da dee daa. Shit. I'm running fast. Okay getting used to running fast. Slow again?! Ahhh feet everywhere. Why slow again??! However it's something to work towards right?! And i've read about them lots, they are supposed to help you run. So imma stick at it. Oh. And it has the word "fart" in. How can you give up on something with the word fart in?!

Thursday was a long day at work, with no exercise at all. Not just exercise. It was nothing apart from work.

It's Friday ..... and i'm in luuurrvvee!!! HA! I wish! Nah, I just like The Cure. Friday was fun though. I had a run (kinda) outside with my good friend. Now I love my friend, she's one of the besties. And I love that she's up for a run. But I had it in my head I wanted a big run. I ran the 2 miles to Glasgow Green to meet her. Then we chatted and walked a little, then I made her run a mile in one go. And I was running slightly ahead trying to get her to keep going, cheering her on etc. Then she wanted to stop. So we walked and chatted then when she was alive again, I made her run another mile. It wasn't that far. At all. I wanted a bigger run but whatever. I still got a run! and between the run there and back and our 2 miles i did just over 5 miles, and we walked for a while so not bad. I then went for coffee at half 3 with another of my besties. We ended up in a pub getting tea drinking cock.... tails. We ended up going to 5 bars. This ended in Firewater and us being drrrrunk. I really enjoyed it!

Today, Saturday! I've just been hungover and worked. I enjoyed it though. I actually like my job. Then champions league final (I really miss loving football...)

So that's the catch up!! Nothing too exciting haha! (Specially seeing as Barca just won and not Manchester United- bboo!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment