Thursday, May 12, 2011

No choice but to rest ....

I got another tattoo today. On my leg. And it's a little sore. Meaning that I can't run today (boooo!) - sad sad times. And it's my first day off in ages, so i'm kinda sat around twiddling my thumbs.  I've not even been home an hour yet, it's going to be a long afternoon .....

However i'm the kind of girl that plans to plan things (basically, I put off actually doing anything...). So, this afternoon I will: tidy my room, do my washing, take the rubbish out, sort my wages at McDonalds (worked there for 6 weeks, and I quit over a week ago and still haven't seen a penny...), try and sort out the last of my sponsor money for the 10k, and probably do some stretches in my room seeing as I can't run.

Well, how exciting was that list?! Bet it made your day didn't it?? Haha.... Incase anyone was wondering my tattoo looks a little like this:

If you've lost your faith 
in love and music 
the end won't be long

The writing is a bit curlier, and looks more like handwriting - but it's them words! They're lyrics from "The good old days" by The Libertines, only the single greatest band on the planet EVER!! (I know, I know - Pete's a heroin addict, and the Beatles are a tad better .... but they're still my favourites!)

And man, do I want a cigarette- I quit smoking solely because it makes running a little easier (and for you judgy people, it isn't that much of a difference ....). Quitting smoking for running is hard enough when you can run. Today I can't run, I want 10 Marlboro Lights and a bar of Galaxy, please?? :( oh, and while you're at it a bottle of white wine? 

No comments:

Post a Comment