Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Goal Rewards! AKA, I like writing lists

A running tip i've often read is to have rewards when you reach certain goals. Now my only real goal is to finish this half marathon in September, and to run the whole thing - though i'm not going to punish myself if I have to walk for a few minutes (more than 5 though and i'm putting myself in detention haha....). I'll probably come back to this post and edit it. But for the time being :

1. Run 10 miles: A pair of headphones which go into my ears
2. Weigh less than 70kg: a new pair of pumps
3. Weight less than 65kg: a night out in the dress
4. Run a half-marathon: proper running shorts and top! (they're expensive..)
5. Run 10k in under and hour: New sports bra
6. Run 5k in under 30 minutes: Cemetry Junction on DVD (I may buy it anyway, but oh well!)
7. Run a marathon: New running shoes!
8. Run a marathon (or at least a half) in America: An epic tub of Ben & Jerrys, like in the films!
9. Come in the top 3 in a race (a girl can dream right?!): Shopping trip with £100 - can buy whatever :)
10. Complete a triathlon: Go to Ireland (i've always wanted to, so why the hell not?!)

I'll work on the rest - in terms of the races, the free bananas and medals is really enough reward for me, I feel the novelty of medals will never wear off for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment