Monday, May 23, 2011

Plan: 23/05-29/05

I meant to do this over the weekend, but I never got round to it! Regarding last weeks plan I kinda failed .... :( Last week I actually ended up doing:

Monday - 10k (Treadmill)
Tuesday - 5k (treadmill)
Wednesday - 6k (treadmill)
Thursday - About 5 miles (road)
Friday/Saturday - nada
Sunday - 8.49 miles (along the side of the clyde :) )

Yes. This wasn't my plan. I still haven't been to a jogging group. I still haven't done any core work. And i've drunk a fair bit or alcomahol and eaten rubbish ... But I did run 27 miles over the week (according to dailymile), and 8.49 miles yesterday is the furthest i've run in my entire life!! I'm also loving running outdoors! So much more fun than the treadmill, not a fan of waiting to cross roads - the cars just get in the way!!!! Runners > pedestrians > car peoples, just saying haha .... 

Back to the point, for this week:

- I want to finally start doing core work
- keep running outside
- try and fit it in around the 36 hours i'm working this week AND tidying and cleaning the entire flat for the inspection on Thursday (our flat is minging, noone can understand how big a job this is!)
- also, new running shoes today, i'm determined - yayy!!!!

SO, i'm thinking ....

Monday: 3-4 miles (outside)
Tuesday: Core before work
Wednesday: Fartlek treadmill workout + 10k bike, 20 mins cross trainer, 1k rower
Thursday: Core before work
Friday: Big run outside (8 miles again anyone?!)
Saturday: REST (yum!) 
Sunday: 3-4 miles (outside)

This is all fitting in around my crazy work load... and if I have to skip a couple to clean/tidy the flat then c'est la vie. But here's to a new week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment