Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My poor poor legs.

I didn't make 10k today, I only made 6. Meaning I failed at my plan for the week. I know it was too many miles, and insisted on it anyway. And I checked my bank accounts and i'm really really poor. Shit. It's come at the worst time too, and it's my own fault I just kind of waste money on ridiculous things, cause I should be fine for money just now and somehow i'm over £400 overdrawn. I hate me sometimes. Grrrrr (that was an angry at me noise, not a kinky tiger, just so you know).

BUT there's nothing I can do about the money i've spent, so i'm just going to have to be careful from now on. Which means lots of cutting down on things, and this time I really do need to be careful with the pennies - I cannot afford to carry on like this. I may even have to leave my car at home this summer, sad sad times :(

And in reference to failing on the plan, as long as my legs are alive tomorrow i'm going to this running group! I'm just taking this as note that I can't run 3 miles and over 3 days in a row. Not now. I'm not currently capable, well without making myself pretty tired. I also realised that my big run on Friday won't happen because it's my last exam so we're going to the pub straight from the exam. Exam -> Pub -> Run sounds like the worst idea EVER. Running outside would probably lead to me being arrested, and running on a treadmill would definitely end in serious injury! So i'm moving it to Sunday. I'm off work so i'm going for a big outside run :) (and I mean big to me, as in a 6/7 miler)

Also, I promise this is my last complain - I am normally a really positive person, well fairly positive anyway!! On Monday I decided enough was enough, I was watching my health and really trying for this half-marathon. I know it's not many, but 3 days in i'm doing pretty well. So as of tomorrow i'm also watching the finances. I'm not taking the being tired thing too badly, i'm just going to learn from this, and make sure next weeks workout plan is better for me. See, no all doom and gloom?!

OHHH!!! I also got my first friend on dailymile.com, how exciting??!!!!!!!! I was well happy when I checked my emails and saw it! So if anyone wants to be my friend on dailymile go for it! I enjoy stalking other peoples runs, it's nearly as fun as actually running *insert creepy laugh* ......

No comments:

Post a Comment